Come Join us for a Dogfish Head Spirited Weekend : January 25 & 26, February 15 & 16.
Looking to give (or get) the ultimate gift of goodness this Holiday Season? Hows about grabbing some friends and join us for our 3rd Annual Spirited Weekend!
Our Spirited Weekend is back for 2019 and better strap in because this year we are expanding it to include two weekends: January 25 & 26, February 15 & 16. After rave reviews from the past two years, the all-encompassing look into Dogfish Head's off-centered world is back with some new twists. Don't miss out on this weekend made for beer and spirit geeks alike!
With Dogfish Inn as your base camp, come spend two nights with us while we immerse you in all that is Dogfish Head goodness.
This weekend package includes...
- Lodging at Dogfish Inn
- Two –> Four passes to all events for the weekend (depending on room selected, see below!)
- Friday night Fireside Chat with Sam Calagione (Dogfish Head Founder), the Distilling Team of Graham Hamblett (Head Distiller) & James Montero (Distilling GM) at the Dogfish Inn.
- Saturday behind the scenes tour of Brewery and Distillery with Graham & James, including lunch, R&D Spirits sampling and exclusive hand bottling of your very own spirit
- Discount code to use on beer, spirits & merchandise in the shop at the Brewery & to eat at our restaurants
- Transportation to-from our properties throughout events
- Plus some other gifts and surprises sprinkled throughout the weekend
We have a variety of room options/ticketing to accommodate different size groups.
- Dogfish Inn Double Queen Room - $799, includes two nights stay, two tickets to the weekend experience and all the goodies listed above
- Dogfish Inn Single King Room - $799, includes two nights stay, two tickets to the weekend experience and all the goodies listed above
- Dogfish Inn Cottage Sweet Package - $999, includes two nights stay, four tickets to the weekend experience and all the goodies listed above. The Cottage Sweet has two bedrooms with a single queen in each bedroom, single bathroom, living room and kitchenette
- Dogfish Inn Super Sweet Rental Property – $1200, includes two nights stay, two tickets to the weekend experience and all the goodies listed above. The Super Sweet Rental Property is a new addition to our Dogfish Head Hospitality experience. Located a block away from the Inn facing Lewes Canal, it includes one second floor bedroom with 1 queen bed and a first floor queen size sleeper couch. You can add two additional tickets for $300; if interested call the Inn to reserve at (302) 644-8292. You’re staying an extra night, so this room is perfect for the guest looking to extend their stay in the area behind our planned weekend activities.
With exception of the Super Sweet, we cannot add extra tickets to the above packages.
Intrigued? We thought so ... so here's the nitty gritty...
Arrive at your leisure, check into your room (where you’ll find a few Dogfish goodies). Eat dinner on your own pace, then meet back at the Dogfish Inn at 8pm to enjoy a Fireside Chat with the Dogfish Head distilling team while we talk everything Dogfish & spirits related. We don’t sell alcohol at the Inn but we encourage guests to bring their favorite spirits or beer to enjoy and share with friends and new friends around the fire. We will have some food snacks for the group to nosh on and mixers /in case you want to pour a drink!
Relax & grab brekky on your own at one of the lovely local Lewes, DE eateries. Your tour of all things spiritual starts at 11:30am, where we pick you up and transport you to our Brewing & Distilling Campus located in Milton, DE. Guests will see the entire brewing & distillery process from grain to glass, and beyond with Distillery GM James Montero and Head Distiller Graham Hamblett. You will access normally off-limits part of our production facility, enjoy lunch and cocktails among our fermenters, taste some R&D spirits and hand-bottle your very own Dogfish Head spirit. We’ll end in our Tasting room where you can sample more beers & cocktails, and we’ll arm you with a discount code for any beer, spirits or merchandise in the shop.
We’ve arranged your transportation back to Dogfish Inn for a battery recharge. Our Inn Keepers will arrange any reservations you would like at Dogfish Head Brewing & Eats or Chesapeake & Maine. We will arrange transportation to dinner and back to the Inn up until 7:30, but folks are free to stay in town and hit live music at Dogfish Brewings & Eats. Late night folks will receive a $15 Uber code to get back to Lewes safe and sound.
Checkout at 11 a.m. Go home full of goodness!
This is the ultimate behind the scenes look at all-things Dogfish Head and a one-of-a-kind experience that can't be missed. Be sure to book your stay now!