In the spirit of 'A Hop Eclipse Now!', the 2013 WOCAAW is all about the hops. We’ve put together a weekend to make even the most bitter quite hoppy, so check it out. For more information about the activities planned for Friday, March 8th and Sunday, March 9th, click here!
Here's what we've got lined up for the day at the Milton brewery:
15 Dogfish Head Craft Ales available for sample from your WOCAAW mini English pint glass. We don’t want to give them all away, but here’s a sample of a few of your samples:
- 60 Minute IPA paired with Hop Pickle Cheese Dip and homemade sesame crackers. Thanks to Brooklyn Brine for getting our beer in your pickles.
- Beemster XO cheese paired with Burton Baton.
- Indian Brown Ale and some chocolate from our friends at Askinosie Chocolate.
- Midnight Moon and Bacon Grilled Cheese to accompany 90 Minute IPA.
- Chicken liver mouse with crostini and a special small batch beer pairing.
- Spent grain Pretzels to pair as you like it.
We'll also have the following going on:
- Small Batch Brewing Demonstration…perhaps some continuous hopping too.
- Hop Union Hop Display and special Randallizations.
- Sam will be hanging and running around during the day to enjoy a beer and philosophize about hoppiness.
- Brewery tours available throughout the day.